Now by logging at the Bridgestone employee portal on myHR BFUSA, you would be able to get all the online services and related documents. You can use this service free of cost but you have to be very careful while logging into account as, after 4 unsuccessful attempts, your account would be locked. It is also pertinent to mention here that you can browse this portal through the latest Internet Explorer versions; 8.0, 9.0 or 10.0 or it can also be accessible on smart devices. Bridgestone employees have been facilitated with Myhr BFUSA portal on which employees are allowed to avail of different offering benefits of Bridgestone like updating of profile information, eSchedule, payslips, payroll, and many other online services.
About Bridgestone Corporation:
Bridgestone Corporation is a leading organization that is involved in making different parts of truck and auto in Japan. It is providing exclusive services all over the country since 1931 and now it has expanded its business operation by opening stores more than 14,000 scattered locations across the world. To date, it owns 180 plants and R&D facilities to boost sales in the billion by serving more than 25 countries around the globe. It is continuously working hard to enhance the level of CSR and business activities. The major ratio of profit is coming from tires and rubber but it is also doing its best in auto parts.
How to get Bridgestone Login Access:
- If you are an active user of MyHR BFUSA and want to get login access in the employee portal then you have to enter the correct User ID and password. To get access to your online account, you need to follow the below-given instructions:
- To get started for Bridgestone employee portal access, you need to visit the link www.myhr.bfusa.com by using the latest Internet Explorer version and get the privilege of the website homepage.
- After getting access to its official page, you will have to enter the account credential as a UID number and the correct password. It is pertinent to mention here that do not enter ZERO before the UID number for successful login access.
- After entering the correct information, click on the “Submit” button to get the privilege to MyHR BFUSA employee portal to get relevant documents and other exclusive services.
- If you are an employee at Bridgestone and do not have access to its employee portal then you have to create a new account by browsing the same link as given above.
- As you come on the login page, you will see a link “click here to reset a forgotten or expired password”. Click on this link and proceed further.
- On the next page, enter UID, date of birth without spaces, last 4 digits of social security number, PIN code, new password with confirmation and finally click on “reset password” button.
Instruction For New Password:
It is pertinent to mention here that while selecting a new password, you must know:
- The password that you have selected must be case sensitive.
- The minimum character of password should not be less than 8
- Your password must contain at least 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, 1 special character and 1 numeric.
- Your password must be unique and has not been used in the last 12 changes.
If you are facing any issue about login access or you want to contact customer support center, feel free to contact at 855-873-6947