Being a banking executive, either a mother or daughter, Coronavirus has affected the life of every person all over the world. To sustain the day to day household expenses and to carry out the business operation has become very difficult in this crucial time. Keeping in view the customers’ needs and business continuity without any interruption, Chase bank has deputed its staff in all the branches to receive customers’ calls and to provide them the best banking services. In this concern, Chase bank has urged its customers to use all available digital banking tools to continue government stimulus payments and through financial help as well. Many of the customers have badly affected by COVID-19 due to which they are unable to continue regular bill payments of personal or business credit cards. To coup up the situation, Chase bank has introduced the COVID-19 Credit Card Relief Program to dampen the financial crisis.
If you are going through the prevailing hardship then you can avail the facility to delay the payments of business or personal credit card up to three equal payments. In this regard, you are highly recommended to enroll yourself in online banking as you will get bothered due to the high traffic of calls and may experience call holding time. To avail the credit card relief, you have to first enroll at online as per the following way:
How To Enroll For Chase Bank Online Banking:
- To get started for Chase bank online banking account, you need to visit the link www.chase.com and access the official site of Chase bank.
- On the main page, you will see “Sign In” button on the right-hand side of the page. If you already enrolled, click here to log into the account.
- You will be moved to the next page, where you have to enter the already registered username and password to sign in to the account, but for new signup, click on the below link “Not Enrolled or Sign Up Now” to proceed further.
- On the new page, you have to first tell about which type of account you want to access online i.e Personal, Business, or Commercial. Click on the required one.
- In the last, create a unique username and then click to the “next” button to complete the further process as per screen instructions.
- Once you have enrolled in online banking services, you can apply for credit card relief to delay the payments.
What You Should Know:
If you want to know more about chase bank forbearance plan, you may browse the link https://www.chase.com/digital/resources/coronavirus/credit-card-relief-programs or you may call at 1-877-469-0110 to know about the relief in auto leasing, mortgage loan or other chase cards.
Chase bank takes much care of its customers and offers the best relief packages to them who have affected by COVID-19. This will not only provide them ease in repayment of liability but also maintain the creditworthiness of the customers for future loaning.