Keeping in view the customers’ demand and their preference, BP United Kingdom has arranged a new reward program to help out valued customers. BPme rewards program allows you to get more little treats frequently. If you have received your BPme rewards card and you have successfully registered it by the online way or through the BPme mobile App then you can earn many redeemable points on every successful BP transaction. No matter what kind of transaction you are making. Whether you are buying fuel or purchasing things from the store, you will earn points on each BPme transaction.
If you have accumulated BPme points then you can easily redeem these points by shopping or on in-store fuel. You can also save these points for a future purchase through rewards catalogue or you can also make voucher trading with the partners like Nice, Marks & Spencer and Amazon.co.uk
How To Start BPme Rewards Registration:
- To get started for BPme rewards registration, you have to click on the link https://www.bpmerewards.co.uk/ and access its homepage.
- If you are using the BPme mobile App, you will see an option of “BPme Rewards Card” on the right side of the App screen that you can further scan when you want to make BPme transaction or making purchases.
- If you prefer using the card in your wallet, pick it out and easily earn points. It is pertinent to mention here that first, you have to register it by using the above link as you cannot redeem all accumulated BPme points without proper registration.
- After clicking on the above link, a new page will open where you will have to click on the “agree” button to accept cookies and then click on the “Register” option available at the top right side of the page.
- Here, you will see two options “I have a card” and the second one is “I don’t have a card”. if you have a card in your wallet then enter the card number, CVV available on the back of the card, first and last name, email address with confirmation, check out the Captcha box and then click on “Register” button.
- If you do not have the card then you have to download BPme reward App from Google Play Store or AppStore and create there a digital card and go to the nearby store to redeem it.
BPme Latest Promotion:
If you have downloaded BPme App, you can see here the latest promotion which is being offered on the BPme rewards program. The company encourages you to enhance your points so that they offer you more and more reward options. By clicking on BPme Latest Promotion you can get complete detail of rewards and updated offers.
How To Earn BPme Points:
Now earning points has become quite easy for you. Following are some easy ways to earn BPme points:
- You are only required to fuel up and pay by making a transaction via BPme App or by In-store.
- You can also buy In-store like chocolate bar or Wild Bean Café drink as you want to treat yourself.
- You can also use it for jetwash or Car wash.
You can earn 2 points on every 1 litre of Ultimate fuel or 1 point on every 1 litre regular fuel and 1 point can be achieved by spending each £1.
How To Redeem BPme Points:
- You can redeem your collected BPme points on the time of In-store purchase of fuel.
- Select any of the products from the BPme catalogue to redeem your points.
- Get the voucher from great partners like Amazon.co.uk, Nice or M&S.
- If you want a £1 discount on fuel, you have to redeem your 200 points.
How To Find Your Nearest BP:
To find the nearest location of BP station, go to the main menu and click on the option “Find your nearest BP”. A search bar will be displayed where you can text the area where you want to find BP station. In the below screen map, you can easily find the nearest BP station at your convenience.
BP Online Services:
BP has provided many online services by which you can easily and efficiently manage your online account as well as BP fuel Card for 24/7. By accessing BP online account, you can easily manage your account or you can block, replace or order your fuel card at any time. With the help of an online account, you can have full administrative control of your card by setting different alters and downloading electronic invoices easily. You can further get a complete overview of the billed and unbilled transaction so that you can manage your account inflow and outflow accordingly. Following are the silent features of online services:
- You can check the detail of your inactive & active cards through online services
- You can block the stolen or lost card.
- You can place an order or replace your card at any time.
- You can apply for a new BP card by filling BP online application
- You can make the necessary changing or settings for the use of the card with BPme.
You Can Contact:
If you have any complaint or want to provide feedback regarding retail outlet or service station in the UK, you can send an email: email@example.com or you can dial toll-free number 0800-402-402.
BP station invites you to assist the company by providing experience regarding products and service quality. The company wants to take part in the BP customer experience survey to provide valuable feedback and recent visit experience. To participate in this online survey, you have to browse the link www.talk2bp.co.uk . At the end of the survey, you will be provided with the chance to enter the sweepstake to win £100
FAQs or Instant Help:
If you have any questions regarding terms and conditions or you want to know about redemption policy, you can click on FAQs to get instant help by checking out Frequently Asked Questions portal. If you have any further questions, you may also send a query to Careline at the above-given email address.